My home at The Gables is beautiful
Apartments at The Gables were designed to optimize space and to maximize views. Each residence was built with large windows to let in light and to view the ever-changing, scenic Vermont landscape.
Residences are available in a variety of sizes and configurations: From a 750 sq. ft. one-bedroom apartment to a two-bedroom, one-and-a-half bath, deluxe corner unit totaling almost 1,300 sq. ft.
Features of Each Apartment Include:
- A sun porch or heated sunroom with large windows
- Fully equipped kitchens (just in case you feel like cooking!)
- A barrier-free, walk-in shower with bench, grab bar, and adjustable-height sliding showerhead
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency response system
- Picturesque views of The Gables grounds, gardens, walking trail, woods, mountains, or western sunsets
Though the thought of moving can be overwhelming, especially if it is combined with downsizing, once you are here you will fall in love with your new home—just like our other residents have done. We often hear from new residents that they wish they came to The Gables sooner. Once you eliminate the stress often associated with home ownership, maintenance and housekeeping—and you taste true freedom for the first time in a long while—you, too, will wonder why you waited so long!